Jason articulates the very best process to attract the biggest possible audience. He is an executive at one of the primary aggregators , Distribber in Los Angeles. If you want to get on iTunes, Hulu, Google Play, Vimeo on Demand and many more Video on Demand platforms, Distribber is one of the aggregators, you have to submit your work to. This is a must listen to podcast for the filmmaker who has made or is aspiring to make a movie. The podcast will also be of much interest to the film buff who wants to learn about the current film distribution landscape.
- What is Continuity? Why it is so important when making films.10,003 views
- How did Tarantino make it to the top in Hollywood? Lessons you can learn from his experience7,725 views
- Three Hot Tips to improve Screen Acting Performances3,390 views
- Three Critical Areas for your Film Production1,824 views
- Three Big Cock-Ups when creating an awesome Shot List for your Film.1,786 views
The Film Makers Toolbox