Tabernacle 101 is a one hour forty five minute feature film currently in
postproduction.It will be completed in October 2017 and will be previewed and sold to the world wide market at the pretigious American Film Market in Lost Angeles in November 2017 .
This movie was spooky to shoot and so many strange and unexplained events happened on set. My production team and I feel we have a very spooky movie that will scare the audience.
Starring David Hov, Mikaela Franco, Elly Hirani, Rheece Laird, Leon Kowalski, Edward Midgely, Jordan Schutt,Victoria Ferrara
Dealing with Destiny: Feature Film 90 minutes Starring Luke Arnold
This is a $1 million feature film made in Australia. I was hired as the Film Director. The film is about the final day of four university students who go on a final day muck up that ends in total mayhem. The film stars Luke Arnold who is currently playing Michael Hutchinson of INXS fame in the TV series “Never tear us apart”
The Makeover – 100 minutes Feature Film –
See it on OzFlix
- Watched 2.701,203 times online and averages about 6000 views per day.
- Released Australia New Zealand on DVD everywhere.
- Oz Flicks
- iTunes America
- Pay TV America
- Pay TV Europe
- Best Comedy Drama at the New York Film Festival.
- Available right now on Ozflix
I produced wrote and directed and edited this film. I even acted in one scene. The Makeover is a 100 minute feature film staring Lara Cox and Martin Dingle-Wall. Martin Dinglewall is now co staring with Antonio Banderas in a new Hollywood movie called Salty currently in postproduction.
The Makeover won Best Comedy Drama at the New York Downtown Film Festival. The film was also sold to Pay TV in Europe and on Pay Per view everywhere in the USA. The Makeover has come a viral success on the internet with over 1 million views online and watched thousands of times per day all over the world.
Released on DVD with Blockbuster everywhere in Australia and New Zealand and on Quickflix (Australian Netflix) April 2011.
Colm O’Murchu- Film History
- 2017 Tabernacle 101
Movie Currently in Post production – Worldwide Release 2018
- 2017 Absolute Freedom
$ 2.5 Million Budget
Producer Writer Director, Action Romance Adventure Genre: 110 minute motion picture, In Development
- 2014 DOP Fractured Light
- 2012 DOP Repressed
- 2011 – Director, Dealing with Destiny
82 Minute Movie (Traile rabove, available on ITunes OZFLIX)
- 2010 – THE MAKEOVER – Movie 92 Minutes Worldwide Release – DVD Blockbuster Release Australia and New Zealand
- Producer, Director, Editor, DOP, Writer,
- 2009- DOP, Editor, Another Day Another Dollar
- 2006 – Director, DOP, Editor, Central Station Records Records DVD 60 mins available in all major record stores
- 2006 Common Ancestor Short Film 15 minutes DOP
- 2006 DOP EDITOR MONEY TALKS
- 2006 KLM TV DOP
- 2006 In and Out Short Film DOP Editor
- 2005 Andorra Music Clip Screened Foxtel Music Chanels SBS Director DOP Editor
- 2005 Documentaries for Ethnic Business Awards 90 Minutes Screened SBS November 2005
- 2005 Hidden Ciriculam Short Film DOP Editor
- 2005 Duality Short Film 15 Minutes Director DOP Editor Writer
- 2005 The Beach House Feature Film DOP Sydney Shoot
- 2005 The Negotiation Short Film DOP
- 2005 Ducking for Cover Short Film DOP Editor
- 2004 Three The Hard Way Feature Film Starring Sam Worthington and Steve Bestoni DVD Behind the Scenes
- 2002 – The Elixir 82 minute Feature Film, Shot on Film. Producer, Writer & Director. Screenings: Cairns Film Festival (Work in Progress) 2002, Byron Bay Festival Work in progress 2001, Two awards at the Down Under Film Festival Best Director and Best Editor.The Elixir won Best Director and Best Editor awards at the Down Under Film Festival. Sales Agent for the film is Film Works in Australia New Zealand and American Film Partners in LA.
- 1999 – Celebrity Suicide 5mins, DV, Producer, Writer & Director.
- 1998 – Xenophobia 7mins, 16mm, Producer, Writer & Director. Screenings: Comedy Channel.
- 1996 – Metamorphis 20mins Film, Shot on Super16mm Film, Producer, Director, & Writer. Awards: Best Editor, Sydney New Film Festival, Best Special Effects, Sydney New Film Festival.
- 1994 – Best Friends 13mins, 16mm Film, Producer, Director & Writer.
Related Film Experience
- 2017 – 1997 – (20 years) The Film Making and Directing Course. Colm is the founder owner and Head Film Instructor for Sydney Film Base and Australian Film Base teaching emerging film makers how to make films. Colm has been involved with 171 student film productions.
- 1997 – 2000 Freelance Writer, IF Magazine. Inside Film