Please Watch Video
Learn to edit your film by actually editing a real scene that we supply as part of the course.
- Learn to Edit & Colour on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Course taken online in comfort of your own home or studio, at your own pace
- Start Today – As soon as enrolment is confirmed/
- Scene Audio and Video Files supplied for you to Edit
- Reliability: We have taught filmmaking courses for 22 years in
- The Very Best Course you could take in Editing on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Solves your Problem of knowing how to edit.
- You will in less than Ten Days be able to do all of your own editing
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
OUTCOMES WITHOUT THE FLUFF
Our Courses are to the point, result driven and effective. You have a 30 Day guarantee which will take the risk out of enrolling
Colm has directed and edited four feature films over the last decade.
Colm founded International Film Base in 2002 and has since taught emerging filmmakers to make professional films. Colm has guided and instructed over the years on 175 short films made. His new film Tabernacle 101 (See poster and trailer) has just been released theatrically in the USA and ia available on Amazon Prime, Google Play and Apple TV. With a wealth of film teaching and film making experience Colm O’Murchu is one of the very best film instructors and will show you step by step how to edit your film or video using Premiere Pro
Testimonial Editing Course
Colm's New Feature Film
- USA Official Cinema Release . Only 665 films released Theatrically 2019 in USA.
- Opening Night Film Sci Fi Film Festival Sydney
- Academy Oscars Requested Script
- 3 Film Festival Wins for Best Feature Film
- Nine Official Selections in Film Festivals around the World.
- Released on mutiple platforms in the United States. Amazon Prime Vudu Tubi Google Play Apple TV
- DVD and Blue Ray Released in USA
- IMDB average score 7 out of 10 off 2485 votes
- LA Times reported on the film
- Top American Podcasts interviews ref Film.
- Media Coverage in numerous Film Publications.
Learn to edit your film by actually editing a real scene that we supply, that you can start on today.
- Lesson One – Downloading and setting up Adobe Premiere Pro
- Lesson Two – Importing your footage and labelling
- Lesson Three – Syncing your audio to video
- Lesson Four – Watching and Marking your footage.
- Lesson Four – Editing your first cut – Edit your Scene
- Lesson Five – Editing the fine cut
- Lesson Six – Colouring and Grading the scene
- Lesson Seven – Music and Sound. Learn to source the best music & sound design your film
- Lesson Eight – Titles & Credits on your Film/Video & Slides
- Lesson Nine – Exporting your final Scene
- Lesson Ten – Uploading to the best sites
Tabernacle 101 - Trailer Colm O'Murchu's new Film
Course Enrolment & Course Pricing
You will SEE the following Immediately
when form is filled out
- Course – Fees / Prices – REVEALED NOW
- Discount Coupon (Booked in the next Day)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee