This Podcast is a so worthwhile listening to.
This Podcast will explore with Expert Film Financier Tom Molloy how to raise money for your film.
- He will talk about the mindset and the actions you can take to get the money for your film production .
- High Net Worth Individuals and how to attract them to your film
- How much money should you make your film for, in this film market
- About his Film Sales Company that sells film in Cannes and The American Film Market.
- How much a Film Producer should pay Film Stars (Names)
- As a Director Producer, Tom has worked with Billy Zane , Betty White and Elizabeth Moss to name a few.
- If you want to raise money for your film or know about the process, listen to the 48 minutes of gold from Hollywood Director Producer Actor Tom Molloy who has raised over $20 million for his own films.
Tom Molloy Bio
Malloy wrote, produced and acted in The Alphabet a psychological thriller directed by Rob Schmidt Timothy Hutton and Michael Ironside He also wrote produced and directed The Attic a thriller directed by Mary Lambert and starring Elizabeth Moss . He has written, produced and starred in the 2009 film Love and Dancing, a dance film/romantic comedy directed by Rob Iscove that stars Billy Zane and Betty White
Malloy has acted in other films, including Gravesend, and on television shows including Law and Order Third Watch and Kidnapped.
He wrote the book Bankroll: A New Approach To Financing Feature Films in 2009. A 2nd Edition of the book came out in 2012.
In 2013, Malloy partnered with LA based independent film producer Jason Brubaker to create The Film Finance Guide.